Friday, August 28, 2009

The Blog Formerly Known As

So, I decided to change the name of this blog. Crotch Talk is no more. You are now reading Panty For Your Thoughts, which is a far superior title anyway. I'm still patting myself on the back for thinking of it.

Why change, you ask? Well, the other day, bored with Googling my own name, I searched for the name of this blog to see if anything interesting would come up. This is something I probably should have done back when I started it, to make sure the title wasn't already taken. Well, turns out it was. Taken by a Denver area company that, according to them, sells
"Underwear and baby onesies that have cute graphics, hilarious sayings, and nifty reminders INSIDE the crotch! The crotch is talking... but are you listening? And we also have awesome hand bags and clutches made out of real underwear too!"
Now that's a sales pitch! They're right, how long have I been ignoring what my crotch is saying? I can't believe I've been so rude to my lady bits.

Here's a few examples of their "hilarious" product:


I can't stop my mind from mentally adding gross period stains to these pristine undies. If my cooter could talk back, it would say "Not for long, bitch!"


If you meet a guy who uses his tightie whiteys as a wing man, run for the fucking hills.

They also make onesies for babies, which I find extremely disturbing and I can't really articulate why.
Maybe because I don't really want to think about a baby's crotch in any context, and I especially don't want that crotch to talk to me if I have to change it's diapers or something.

Want a purse made out of American Apparel hipster undies? They've got that too.

This gives me a queasy feeling just looking at it.

Anyway, they own the Crotch Talk url and they even have a facebook page so I thought it would be better to change my blog to avoid confusion. Long live Panty For Your Thoughts!

No comments: