Sunday, September 13, 2009

Search Me

According to Google Analytics, here are a few keywords that have brought unsuspecting people to my weird little blog:

gazongas

changing panties blogspot

"sexy hook ups"

"tell him that I love him"

cheetara hot

cougar undies hot

dateing no panties

http://sexyhookups.info

i'm getting married in the morning from my my fair lady onyoutube

lady di panties

nice box

nice box company

panties euphemisms

princess diana panties

why do panties have crotches


Most of these I totally get, and I think I may have an internet crush on the poor nerdlinger who searched for "cheetara hot", but I was shocked by the apparent demand for pictures or information about Princess Diana in her underpants. Seriously? Is this a thing? Pretending for a moment that she was still alive and it wasn't morbid to look for pictures of her unclad, I just don't get her appeal. She's too well scrubbed for my taste, kind of like trying to rub one out to a picture of Julie Andrews. Well, I guess Julie Andrews has two things going for her:



That's right. Nice tits.

No comments: